Swim with Stingrays & Snorkel the Barrier Reef in Grand Cayman Islands
Fantasea Tours offers 2 trips every day: 8.30am – 12 noon and 1:30pm – 5pm. Private charters are available upon request.
Our trips consist of:
• Motoring out to the Sandbar (about 4 miles off shore) where you can snorkel and play with the Stingrays (and feed them if you want) in about 3 feet of water.
• Visiting the Barrier Reef (also known as the Coral Reefs) where you can snorkel in 6-8 feet of water. This site is like an aquarium where you will see beautiful fish and great colour corals.
• We stop for 45 minutes to 1 hour at each site - you are never rushed to come back on board.
• After your Fantastic Snorkeling Experience and while sailing back (wind permitting), we will serve you drinks.
• You will be able to relax to the tunes of your favourite island music (or any other music that you like).
• We have toilet facilities on board and fresh water to rinse off.
This trip is for people who want to relax and forget everything. We will never be overcrowded - we only take 18-20 people per trip.
• Adults: CI$32.00 (US$40.00) per person
• Children under 12: CI$24.00 (US$30.00) per child
• Children under 3: FREE (limit 1 per family)
The above prices include:
• Complete snorkeling & stingray trip
• Light Drinks
• Snorkel gear & Life Vest
• Pick-up service
To reserve your spot on our charter boat with Captain Dexter, click here!
Space is limited, so make your reservation now!